Why control rat?
Rats are known to be direct transmitters of nearly a dozen diseases and are capable of breeding extensively – within two months of being born. This makes rats a particular concern in commercial and government building and in hospitals.
- Like most pests, rats are naturally drawn to easy sources of food, like kitchens, breakrooms, restaurants, and refuse areas.
- Rats are known carriers of multiple serious diseases, this puts anyone using these facilities at risk of being infected.
- Disease isn’t the only risk to commercial organisations posed by rats. Rats are known to chew into cables and electrical wires, which can lead to breakdowns in infrastructure and even fires.
- Rats are typically distinguished from mice by their size. Rats can grow to be up to 1kg. Their size means that they will usually nest in basements or crawl spaces
- Rats are stronger than mice and can even gnaw through various building materials, including glass, sheet metal, wood and aluminium
Adams are specialists in rat control
Adams team has a deep understanding of the primal nature of rats, and they use this knowledge extensively when it comes to locating nests and controlling rat infestations.
- Although rats seldom wander far from known paths and their nests. They are also nocturnal, making them more challenging to detect, catch, and control.
- Adams are experts in speedy, humane rat catching and control
- Adams uses the latest technology in rat control, electronic monitoring, to help us find nests faster and track rat movements
- It is imperative that you call professional pest controllers as soon as you see one rat in your home due to fast breeding
- One rat can usually mean a whole nest of rats in your home
- The prices for our pest control services depend on the nature & size of your problem, and a few other factors. You can always request a free, zero obligation quote.
- Rats are typically more fearful than mice and it takes them longer to become interested in some traps which can make it difficult for trapping
How to prevent rats
You can minimise the risk of attracting rats to your workplace by cleaning up food scraps, storing all food in sealed containers, and by keeping bins clean and sealed.
While prevention is always the ideal approach, it is almost impossible to keep commercial buildings free of rats at all times. Early detection is important, helping to eradicate nests before you succumb to a rat infestation. Our team is able to manage rat infestations of any size, along with offering regular inspections of your workplace or building and any essential materials to provide you with a reliable long-term solution.