Cockroaches are one of the most common pests we deal with, coming across them on a weekly basis. They thrive in warmer environments and are naturally drawn to enclosed spaces like homes and offices.
Because they feed on human food, they commonly cause problems in commercial kitchens, hospitals, hotels, warehouses and other commercial premises that handle food. These are places that we highly advise to maintain regular cockroach inspections to ensure you catch unwanted problems before they effect business.
Some of the major problems cockroaches cause is they:
- Spread disease to everything they touch, which can be quite serious if they are found roaming round kitchens and food storage areas
- Breed quickly, which means having them assessed and dealt with early is a priority
- Can be hard to remove, as adults can live for u to six weeks without feeding
How Do I Prevent Cockroaches?
If you’re worried about a cockroach infestation, here are some simple precautionary steps you can take to help avoid more serious problems:
- Keep food in air-tight containers
- Don’t leave food scraps and crumbs lying around
- Empty bins often, and try to use bins with tight lids
- Get any cracks where cockroaches may shelter sealed
Effective Cockroach Removal
Because we deal with numerous cases of cockroaches every year, our staff will have no trouble removing them from your home or commercial premises – no matter how many there are. After assessing their behaviour and how to approach your individual situation, we’ll deal with your infestation quickly and safely.
Prevention is always better than letting a problem develop, which is why we offer regular cockroach checks for commercial businesses to make sure these nasty pests never get the chance to harm your business.
For any cockroach control and removal enquires, just fill out the form on the right or give our friendly staff a call today.
Proudly providing effective and efficient pest control to homes and businesses across greater Melbourne, Geelong and Adelaide for over 65 years.